I am currently a software engineer working on ads quality at Google Pittsburgh.
- Ph.D. & M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, advisor S. Shankar Sastry
- B.S.E., Electrical Engineering, Princeton University
- Machine learning
- Artificial intelligence
- Geometric computer vision
- Robotics, particularly unmanned vehicles
- Embedded systems
- Large-scale computation
- T. Templeton. Accurate Real-Time Reconstruction of Distant Scenes Using Computer Vision: The Recursive Multi-Frame Planar Parallax Algorithm. UC Berkeley EECS Technical Report No. UCB/EECS-2009-180 (Ph.D. dissertation).
- H. Gonzalez, E. I. Grøtli, T. R. Templeton, J. O. Biermeyer, J. Sprinkle, and S. Shankar Sastry. Transitioning Control and Sensing Technologies from Fully-autonomous Driving to Driver Assistance Systems. Presented at AAET'08. Poster presented at BEARS'08.
- B. Upcroft, M. Moser, A. Makarenko, D. Johnson, A. Donikan, A. Alempijevic, R. Fitch, W.
Uther, J. Biermeyer, H. Gonzalez, E. I. Grøtli, T. Templeton, V. P. Srini, J. Sprinkle. DARPA Urban Challenge Technical Paper: Sydney-Berkeley Driving Team. Technical report, University of Sydney; University of Technology, Sydney; University of California, Berkeley, June, 2007.
- J. M. Eklund, J. Sprinkle, T. Templeton, and S. Sastry. Transitioning Intelligence to Embedded Platforms. Presented at NATO RTO Symposium on Platform Innovations and System Integration for Unmanned Air, Land and Sea Vehicles '07.
- T. Templeton, D. H. Shim, C. Geyer, and S. Sastry. Autonomous Vision-based Landing and Terrain Mapping Using an MPC-controlled Unmanned Rotorcraft. Presented at ICRA'07.
- T. Templeton. Autonomous Vision-based Rotorcraft Landing and Accurate Aerial Terrain Mapping in an Unknown Environment. UC Berkeley EECS Technical Report No. UCB/EECS-2007-18 (M.S. report).
- C. Geyer, T. Templeton, M. Meingast, and S. Sastry. The Recursive Multi-Frame Planar Parallax Algorithm. Presented at 3DPVT'06.
Open Source Contributions